away!~


This week went by so fast… I never got a chance to do anything at home.busyyy.busyyy and busssy.btw..,,I am going to be away for a few days .. I do not know yet if I will be able to get online while I am away,huhu.okeyh.back to da topic... One of the most difficult things for me is to pack. My clothes are so much,, my shoes are bigger, none of it fits that well, and I don’t feel like lugging (or paying for) four suitcases. My goal is to take the following with me on the trip:
  • a few days of clothes (clean everything once)..
  • a pair of shoes and sandals
  • Toiletries and medications : myk cap kapak & lotion mujarab pati halia & travel sickness;
  • my toothbrush ;p & towel (prefer to used my own towel)
  • My cute pinky dg cam and extra battery for my hs







So I’m taking some dress,shirt,long sleeves,selendang,hijjab aka kain tudung,telekung sembahyang, my cardigan and I’m also taking three pairs of pants,
& a pair of shoes..sandals..Now I just have to figure out what I’m going to wear on the flight, and what I want for two days of ...huhuu!~see ya soon..bye2~~

No comments

Back to Top