Introducing LYNNA



Introducing me..

Hello I'm Lynna. And incase you didn't notice, I'm that teethless big head monster with the black beautiful eye that ppl keep talking about.I was born on the 9th of Sept to learn, to grow, to expand, to love, to create, to enjoy, to see the beauty in all things including myself but I was not born to be perfect.i'm mostly super nice. (: I listen to what sounds good to me.I wear what looks good to me. I laugh absolutely for no reasons ...

Lifes

People come people go.never ending cycle of new beginnings.Life is hard and than you wake up and live your life as best you can day to day.Life is a bitch than you get over it.Lies will always be figured out,secrets are never going to be kept,drama is anywhere in the U.
I have had only a few friends my whole,I'm very selective because I have no trust anymore
Hopefully one day dat will change.

No comments

Back to Top